Miami-Guitars is an authorized Jackson Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson's Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2 Ash features an ash body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with a sculpted shredder's cut heel for easier access to the upper frets. A hand-rubbed satin finish on the back of the neck provides greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
A pair of direct-mount brawny Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups -- JB (bridge) and '59 (neck) -- power this axe, delivering powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. This axe is also equipped with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, and a recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for improved tuning stability.
- Weight: 8 lbs 4.2 oz
- Series: Pro
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- - Position 1: Bridge Full Humbucker
- - Position 2: Bridge Inner Coil
- - Position 3: Both Inner Coils
- - Position 4: Neck Inner Coil
- - Position 5: Neck Full Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)