Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message or give us a call if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
Weight: 7 lbs 9.8 oz
Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The Early-'50s thick "U"-shape neck has thick shoulders for an authentic feel and tone, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a pair of vintage-style '50s pickups that deliver all the crystal-clear chime and raw, steely twang that made Fender famous. The vintage-style 3-saddle bridge with barrel brass saddles offers authentic '50s twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '50s Nocaster® today and start making music history!
- Series: Vintera® II
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Thick ‘50s “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black (Blackguard Blonde) or 1-ply Parchment (2-Color Sunburst)
- Pickups: Vintage-Style ‘50s Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag