Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 22-watt power output of an original Deluxe tube amp.
Using a high-performance 100-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Deluxe tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of a single Jensen N-12K neodymium speaker and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Deluxe Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Deluxe.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Series: Tone Master
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Height: 17” (434 mm)
- Width: 24.1” (13 mm)
- Depth: 9.28” (236 cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)
- Wattage: 100 Watts (simulates 22W tube amp performance)
- Output Power: Full/22W, 12W, 5W, 1W, 0.5W, 0.2W
- Inputs: Four 1/4” - Two Normal and Two Vibrato
- Line Out: Balanced XLR with Cabinet IR, Ground Lift and Level Control
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Speaker: One - 12” Jensen® N-12K neodymium
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included