Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message or give us a call.
Weight: 7 lbs 15.2 oz
- Ash body
- Roasted maple neck
- Custom Shop Texas Special Strat single-coil pick up set
- Upgraded 2-Point Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Deep 'C'-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
The American Professional II Stratocaster draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player.
Our popular Deep "C" neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish, and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. Upgraded Texas Special pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity, and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you'll feel and hear right away, with broad-ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Material: Ash
- Inlays: Dot
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5 inches
- Nut Width: 1.685 inches
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Finish/Color: 2-Color Sunburst
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Texas Special Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Texas Special Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Texas Special Strat
- Case: Hardshell