Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
The Aerodyne Special Series offers a contemporary take on classic Fender® designs. Distinctive aerodynamic lines, custom voiced pickups, state-of-the-art hardware, dazzling finishes, and unmistakable silhouettes combine to create instruments that are pure, purposeful, instantly familiar and radically new.
The Aerodyne Special Jazz Bass® features a sleek new look with vibrant colors adorning the elegantly bound basswood body and the matching headcap. A modern “C” shape satin finished neck with 12” radius fingerboard ensures effortless playability, while newly designed vintage-voiced Jazz Bass pickups and a Babicz® Z-Series FCH-4 bridge deliver a perfect balance of high-performance and classic Fender tone. The made-in-Japan Aerodyne Special Jazz Bass® inspires with futuristic style, premium appointments and exceptional tone.
The bold and original designs that inspired generations live on in the Aerodyne Special series
- Series: Aerodyne
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyester with Gloss Polyester Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot (Maple) or White Pearloid Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: Babicz® Z-Series FCH-4 Bass
- Pickups: Aerodyne® Special Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge, Middle)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Chrome Skirted
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag