Eastman Romeo Thinline Semi-Hollowbody Ebony Fingerboard Goldburst (P220073)
Miami-Guitars is an authorized Eastman Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please call us or send us a message if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
Weight: 5 lbs 8.5 oz
Designed by Los Angeles–based master luthier Otto D’Ambrosio, the Romeo is a thinline archtop semi-acoustic guitar that appears primed to take you from jazz to blues to rock, all in one sitting, while delivering a big dollop of its own personality along the way. The Lollar Imperial humbuckers are perfectly suited to colour some of the electric signal with this semi-hollow resonance. The Lollar humbuckers are partially wax potted, so they are slightly microphonic.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: Jescar FFW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: Thin Archtop
- Body Dimensions: 14.75" x 1.75"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: None
- Side Dot Color: Pearl Half Circle
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs: Ebony Dome Knob
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Black T12742
- Capacitors: Sky MC473 .047mf
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft L11
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case