Miami-Guitars is an authorized Eastman Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message on Reverb if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
This is the E20D-MR-TC Dreadnought acoustic by Eastman Guitars! TC stands for the thermo-cured Sitka spruce top. The thermo-curing process removes excess moisture from the wood, giving the guitar a warm and almost vintage-like tone right out of the case! The specs on this guitar are incredible and come together to make a sound that you might find on an instrument that costs 3x as much! They include solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides, hand-carved scalloped X-bracing and herringbone body binding. Pick up an Eastman acoustic today, you won't regret it.
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce Top, Solid Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
- Traditional Even “C” Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Hand-Carved Scalloped X-Bracing
- 20 Jescar-FW43080 Frets
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Dual-Acting Truss Rod
- Herringbone Binding, Abalone Snowflakes Inlays
- Bone Nut, Ebony Bridge with 2-5/32” Spacing
- Gotoh SXB510-06M-N Tuners
- 4 lbs, 11 oz.
- .880" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret