Miami-Guitars is an authorized Yamaha Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Weight: 8 lbs 0.9 oz
Yamaha’s Revstar Standard RSS02T is an update of the original Revstar series of guitars, refined to offer improved comfort and even more striking visuals! This maple-topped double-cut’s lightweight chambered mahogany body is loaded with two rich and warm sounding VP5 pickups that deliver classic P-90 tones — from clean jazz textures on the neck pickup to wild overdriven leads on the bridge. The neck is comprised of carbon-reinforced mahogany so that it will stay straight and true in even the most challenging of environments. What’s more, Yamaha has equipped this Revstar with their proprietary “focus” switch that shifts your tone’s resonant frequency and supercharges your pickup’s power. If you’re looking for a high-performance, no-nonsense axe with explosive tones, rock-solid playability, and sleek modern aesthetics, the RSS02T sets the standard.
- Body Type Solid body, chambered
- Body Shape Revstar Standard
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Maple
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material 3-piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape Revstar
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Lines
- Number of Frets 22, Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.649"
- Nut Material PPS
- Bridge/Tailpiece Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Racing Tailpiece
- Tuners Die-cast
- Neck Pickup VP5n Alnico V Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup VP5b Alnico V Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (focus switch)
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch