Miami-Guitars is an authorized Yamaha Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please call us or send us a message.
Weight: 7 lbs 10.2 oz
Yamaha’s Revstar Element RSE20 is an update of the original Revstar series of guitars, refined to offer improved comfort and even more striking visuals! This curvy double-cut’s lightweight chambered mahogany body is loaded with two Yamaha Alnico V humbuckers that deliver a versatile tonal palette with a rich midrange punch. Need a way to cut through a dense mix? Sweetwater guitarists find that the Revstar’s high-pass “Dry” switch has much of the same articulation-boosting qualities of a good coil-split — but without any hum. If you’re looking for a high-performance, no-nonsense axe with explosive tones, rock-solid playability, and sleek modern aesthetics, you'll be in your element with the Yamaha Revstar Element RSE20.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody chambered
- Body ShapeRevstar Element
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorSwift Blue
- Neck Material3-piece Mahogany
- Neck ShapeRevstar
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets22, Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75"
- Nut Width1.649"
- Nut MaterialPPS
- Bridge/TailpieceAdjustable Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Neck PickupVH3n Alnico V Humbucker
- Bridge PickupVH3b Alnico V Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull dry switch)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch