Miami-Guitars is an authorized Taylor Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message or give us a call.
Crafted with solid Big Leaf maple back and sides and a torrefied Sitka spruce top, the Taylor 614ce offers an updated take on what players may know as the maple sound. Revoiced by Andy Powers to generate more warmth and openness, this Grand Auditorium takes a boost from the V-Class bracing inside, which adds volume and sustain that complement the torrefied top's extra sweetness and depth. The result is a guitar with a highly player-reflective sound, one that showcases the unique stylistic and technical quirks of each individual player. A hand-rubbed Brown Sugar stain highlights maple's natural figuring; other appointments include ebony binding, a paua/abalone rosette and Wings fretboard inlays. It ships with ES2 electronics and a hardshell case.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Brown Sugar Stain
- Finish: Gloss 4.5
- Top Wood: Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Maple
- Body Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Binding: West African Ebony
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Grained Ivoroid Wings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel, 17:1 gear ratio
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: ES2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4.62"