Miami-Guitars is an authorized Taylor Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message or give us a call
This acoustic/electric Grand Auditorium blends layered walnut back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, making it a great all-around acoustic that responds well to strumming, flatpicking and fingerpicking. With our patented Taylor neck, you’ll enjoy easy playability and accurate intonation as long as you own the guitar, and the slightly narrower 1-11/16-inch nut width makes forming barre chords easier on the hands. Our dynamic Expression System 2 pickup produces a natural amplified acoustic voice that will help you sound your best whenever you plug in. The clean appointment scheme includes Italian acrylic dot fretboard inlays, a 3-ring rosette, plus black binding and a black pickguard that complement the look of the genuine ebony fretboard and bridge. The guitar includes a lightweight protective gig bag for easy portability.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Matte
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Layered Western Walnut
- Body Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian acrylic dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome tuners
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: ES2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included: Gig bag