Miami-Guitars is an authorized Suhr Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. Please let us know of any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, send us a message.
Weight 8 lbs 1.5 oz
This Suhr Classic S Antique is in Vintage Yellow, with HSS Pickup Configuration, and Indian Rosewood Fretboard.
The Classic S Antique features a new 60’s C vintage medium neck profile with Indian Rosewood fingerboard and V63 single coils. The Classic S Antique retains many of the original specifications of the Classic Antique including the SSCII hum cancelling system, nitrocellulose finish, and stainless steel frets. Proprietary Suhr locking tuners and the Gotoh 510 tremolo provides superior tuning stability.
- Body Shape: Classic
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitro-cellulose Lacquer
- Aging Level: Light - Includes Checking & Light Dings
- Pickguard: Parchment 3-Ply
- Neck Wood: Extra Tinted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: 60's C Vintage Medium .830" - .950"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9"-12" Compound
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel (.055"x.090")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Neck Finish: Nitro-cellulose Lacquer
- Aging Level: Light
- Bridge Pickup: SSV Humbucker (black)
- Middle Pickup: V63 Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: V63 Single Coil
- SSCII: Equipped
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag