RainSong 25YR Black Ice Visual Blue Hawaii Tint Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar w/ Case (20160)
RainSong Graphite Guitars, the premier builder of carbon/graphite acoustic guitars, is excited to introduce the 25YR. The RainSong 25YR features our exclusive Black Ice soundboard. Each soundboard is individually conceived so every guitar is unique. The 25YR further enhances the Black Ice visual with a stunning blue tint over the entire body and neck. It has our Orchestra Model body, which is the most refined of all RainSong shapes and is our most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the 25YR one of our most individually expressive guitars. Because of Projection Tuned Layering™, the 25YR is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the 25YR, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar. The neck of the 25YR joins the body at the 12th fret rather than the 14th fret. This moves the bridge back on the soundboard towards the center of the lower bout resulting in improved sonic energy transmission from the strings to the soundboard and enhanced bass response. The sound-hole of the 25YR is located on the player’s side of the upper bout. The proximity to the player’s ear produces a sense of increased volume. The reduced size of the sound-hole combined with the uninterrupted larger vibrating surface of the soundboard accentuates the highs and the lows relative to the mids. Top-of-the-line LR Baggs Stage Pro Anthem electronics with dual-source pickups and a built-in tuner makes the 25YR a stage-ready instrument.
- Soundboard: All-graphite "Black Ice" soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique.
- No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridge pins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.1 inches
- Lower bout: 15.3 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Black plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: LR Baggs Stage Pro Anthem
- Includes RainSong hardshell case
- Actual Weight: 4.1 lbs