Miami-Guitars is an authorized PRS Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
Weight: 7 lbs 2.2 oz
The band Periphery has become a force to be reckoned with in the progressive metal scene thanks to their complex rhythms and soaring melodies. Guitarist Mark Holcomb helps achieve this full, lethal sound with his PRS guitars and signature Seymour Duncan Scarlet and Scourge pickups. PRS and Holcomb have worked closely together to develop a truly unique guitar for the SE Series lineup.
"With my SE signature model, we managed to capture all of the defining characteristics of my Maryland-made guitar and turn it into a streamlined, less-costly package. It is an incredibly special instrument, and one that is now the primary focus of my rig in the studio and onstage." - Mark Holcomb, Periphery
The SE Mark Holcomb model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5” scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting.
PRS Plate Style (String Through)
Designed with individual saddles for perfect intonation and string-through design for increased resonance and sustain.
Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Scarlet” & “Scourge”
The right amount of output to deliver aggression with clarity and articulation.
Designed to our specifications, these lightweight tuners provide precise tuning and won't dampen your tone.
- Body Construction Solidbody
- Veneer Quilted Maple
- Top Wood Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Top Carve Shallow Violin
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Neck Wood Maple w/ Satin Finish
- Neck Construction Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut 13/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut 1 11/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Radius 20”
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Headstock Logo Signature "SE"
- Neck/Body Assembly
- Neck/Body Assembly Type Set
- Bridge PRS Plate Style (String Through)
- Tuners PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type Black Chrome
- Nut PRS
- Truss Rod Cover "Mark Holcomb"
- Treble Pickup Seymour Duncan Mark Holcomb "Scourge"
- Bass Pickup Seymour Duncan Mark Holcomb "Scarlet"
- Controls Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings 10-52
- Tuning Drop-C (6 String): C, G, C, F, A, D
- Case Gig Bag