Miami-Guitars is an authorized PRS Signature Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
- Weight: 7 lbs 4.9 oz
A Classic Reimagined
With its solid build and versatile electronics platform, the S2 Standard 24 is a true player’s guitar that handles as well as it sounds whether it’s plugged straight into your amp or run through your pedal board. The S2 Standard 24’s solid mahogany body and set neck give this guitar a distinctive resonance and powerful sustain, and when mahogany’s rich, round, warm tone meets the 58/15 “S” pickups, there are plenty of clear highs and strong mids to be dialed in. The subtle aesthetic of mahogany and vintage vibe of pickguard-mounted electronics give the S2 Standard 24 an understated look for players who prefer a stripped-down approach to their music. The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987, evolved from Paul Smith’s Pre-Factory all-mahogany guitars. Reimagined here for the S2 Series, the Standard 24 is gig-ready with a pricetag to match.
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape S2 Standard 24
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Scarlet Sunburst
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 10"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dots
- Number of Frets 24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25"
- Nut Width 1.656"
- Nut Material Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece PRS Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking
- Neck Pickup PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup PRS 58/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings PRS Signature, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: 110064::SS:15B