PRS Paul Reed Smith Semi-Hollowbody CE 24 Fire Red Burst Rosewood Fingerboard (0349919)
Miami-Guitars is an authorized PRS Signature Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please call us or send us a message on reverb.
Weight: 6 lbs 13.1 oz
Combining the snap and sustain of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance of a semi-hollow body, the PRS Paul Reed Smith CE 24 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back, a maple top, a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups. Comes in a premium PRS gig bag.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Construction: Semi-Hollow with Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth at The Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle