Miami-Guitars is an authorized PRS Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Weight: 7 lbs 13.3 oz
This PRS Custom 24 is a beautifully playable solidbody electric guitar that sounds as amazing as it looks. Feast your eyes on an exquisite maple top, paired with a comfortable lightweight mahogany body, all dressed to kill in PRS's superb high-gloss nitro over a cellulose CAB basecoat finish. You'll delight at the touch of the 24-fret mahogany neck with its satisfying Pattern Thin profile and rosewood fingerboard with signature bird inlays. And the sound of this elegant beast? Premium TCI-tuned 85/15 humbuckers and 5-way switching deploy a stunning arsenal of tone. This PRS Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar also features Phase III locking tuners and a Gen III tremolo.
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeCustom 24 Doublecut
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialFigured Maple
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorFire Red Burst
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapePattern Thin
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayPRS Birds
- Number of Frets24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/TailpiecePRS Gen III Tremolo
- TunersPRS Phase III Locking
- Neck PickupPRS TCI-tuned 85/15 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup85/15 Treble Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way blade pickup switch