PRS Paul Reed Smith Angelus SE A40 Natural Spruce Ovangkol Acoustic Electric (CTCF12945)
The PRS SE A40E pairs ovangkol back and sides with a solid spruce top for full, lush tone. When matched with PRS hybrid "X"/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Top Wood : Solid Sitka Spruce
- Side Wood : Ovangkol
- Back Wood : Ovangkol
- Body Shape : Angelus Cutaway
- Body Depth at Neck Block : 3 19/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block : 4 3/8"
- Bracing : PRS Hybrid "X"/Classical Bracing
- Body Binding : Cream
- Body Purfling : Tiger Acrylic
- Rosette : Tiger Acrylic, Cream/Black
- Number of Frets : 20
- Scale Length : 25.3"
- Neck Wood : Mahogany
- Neck Shape : Wide Fat
- String Spacing : 2 7/32"
- Fretboard Wood : Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay : Birds
- Strength/Truss Rod : Adjustable
- Nut : Bone
- Bridge Wood : Ebony
- Tuners : PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle : Bone
- Strings : 12-53
- Included Accessories : PRS Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Electronics : Fishman GT1