Miami-Guitars is an authorized PRS Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
The 35th Anniversary Custom 24 is here to celebrate 35 years of guitar making and innovation. Designed around the guitar that started it all, the Custom 24, this limited-edition model captures the foundational elements of the iconic model and adds the musical functionality of the Paul’s Guitar, creating a new, versatile platform. The 35th Anniversary Custom 24 features 85/15 treble and bass pickups that are paired with two mini-toggle switches that allow players to put either or both pickups in humbucking or true single-coil mode. The clarity and unique tones of these vintage-inspired pickups are both big and nuanced, so players can easily find their sweet spot. Join PRS in celebrating our ongoing journey with the 35th Anniversary Custom 24.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Custom 24
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple 10-Top
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.656"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Phase III Locking
- Neck Pickup:PRS 85/15 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS 85/15 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volulme, 1 x master tone, 2 x mini toggle coil-tap switches, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case