Miami-Guitars is an authorized PRS Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Weight: 7 lbs 6.8 oz
As one of the most versatile guitars in the PRS lineup, the 509 harnesses the power of 5 pickups to deliver 9 uniquely musical tones. The 509 starts with a 5 single coil platform - with the outside four coils grouped as humbuckers. An innovative switching system (a 5-way blade switch and two mini-toggle coil-tap switches), gives players an array of humbucking, singlecoil, and blended tones.
Unique appointments include a longer 25.25" scale length which adds upper harmonic sparkle and the PRS Gen III Patented Tremolo which provides impressive sustain.
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 509 Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: 509 Singlecoil
- Bass Pickup: 509 Humbucker
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls w/ 5-Way Blade Pickup Selector and 2 Mini Toggles