Miami-Guitars is an authorized PRS Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Weight: 7 lbs 8.6 oz
The 35th Anniversary Custom 24 is here to celebrate 35 years of guitar making and innovation. Designed around the guitar that started it all, the Custom 24, this limited-edition model captures the foundational elements of the iconic model and adds the musical functionality of the Paul’s Guitar, creating a new, versatile platform. The 35th Anniversary Custom 24 features 85/15 treble and bass pickups that are paired with two mini-toggle switches that allow players to put either or both pickups in humbucking or true single-coil mode. The clarity and unique tones of these vintage-inspired pickups are both big and nuanced, so players can easily find their sweet spot. Join PRS in celebrating our ongoing journey with the 35th Anniversary Custom 24.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Custom 24
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Figured Maple 10-Top
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Charcoal Burst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.656"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Phase III Locking
- Neck Pickup:PRS 85/15 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS 85/15 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volulme, 1 x master tone, 2 x mini toggle coil-tap switches, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:PRS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case