Miami-Guitars is an authorized Martin Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
With a Sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides, this solid wood D-10E Road Series Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar is a great sounding instrument at an affordable price. New to this model are a stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border. It has a Richlite fingerboard and bridge, satin finish body and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is the Fishman MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. The D-10E Road Series Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar comes with a soft-shell case so it is road-ready to join you on all of your travels.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Sitka 5/16" Non-Scalloped with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 14 clear of the body, 20 total
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gold Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq, White Corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico