Miami-Guitars is an authorized Martin Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Part of Martin’s X Series, the beautiful-sounding Martin 0XK concert ukulele has top, back and sides made from durable high-pressure laminate (HPL) koa, giving this instrument the rich grain pattern of a much more expensive ukulele. Because it is made from HPL, you can take this concert uke anywhere—the beach, the stage or a road trip— and your only worry will be what song to play next. It may be Martin’s most affordable uke, but you’d never know it from the way it looks and sounds. Comes with a gig bag.
- Size: Concert
- Top Wood: HPL Figured koa
- Back & Sides: HPL Figured koa
- Bracing: Non-Scalloped Sitka spruce
- Finish: None
- Shape: Concert ukulele with standard taper
- Neck Material: Brown birch laminate
- Nut Width: 1-13/32''
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Fingerboard Material: Sipo
- Scale Length: 15"
- Number of Frets: 17
- Finish: Hand rubbed
- Bridge: Morado
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Ratio Black Uke Peg
- Case: Soft gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico