Miami-Guitars is an authorized Jackson Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, technically-demanding guitar playing, the Pro Series Soloist SL2P MAH HT include a resonant mahogany body with poplar burl top and a through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as scarf joint and graphite-reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature-and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucking bridge and neck pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument's versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and enjoy sustain for days from the Jackson HT6 string- through-body hardtail bridge.
Jackson has a reputation for adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The Pro Series Soloist SL2P MAH HT comes decked in a sophisticated Transparent Black Burst finish, complete with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, alumiloid piranha tooth inlays and black nickel hardware.
- Weight: 6 lbs 6.7 oz
- Series: Pro
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge: Jackson HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- - Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- - Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- - Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)