Weight: 8 lbs 9.5 oz
Right off the success of their renowned Jefferson Model comes the first electric guitar model produced by Huss & Dalton; The Statesboro SC Classic. Made with a familiar and classic solid body shape, this guitar will sure give off a vintage vibe and throaty tone.
The dual humbucker configuration makes it easy to pick up and dial in your favorite tone. The Lindy Fralin Modern PAF Humbuckers make it feel like you're playing a vintage instrument. These pickups are for those looking for traditional tone only a little thicker and darker. With more turns and stronger magnets, the Modern P.A.F. will break up sooner and sound warmer and beefier than Fralin's popular Pure P.A.F.
The carved maple top is exquisite & combined with Honduran Mahogany; you'll have a powerhouse solid body electric that can compete at the mainstream market. With Huss & Dalton just now dipping their feet into the electric arena; who knows what they'll come up with next!
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Solid Honduran Mahogany
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Sunburst Top
- Jumbo Nickel Silver Medium Frets
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Nashville
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Headstock Inlay: MOP Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ H&D Logo
- Inlays: Triple-Jones MOP Blocks
- Body Binding: Cream Plastic
- Fretboard Binding: Cream Plastic
- Pickguard: Optional
- Nut Material: Bone
- Pickup(s): Lindy Fralin Modern PAF 9-8k Humbuckers
- Case: TKL Tweed Hardcase w/ H&D Logo