WEIGHT: 8 lbs 0.5 oz
Introduced in 1972 as a top-of-the-line option for Tele players and distinguished by its pair of Wide-Range humbucking pickups and large ‘Strat’ headstock – the Telecaster Deluxe won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain.
The limited Vintera Road Worn Telecaster Deluxe recreates the unique good looks and mojo of a well-loved original. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including a Road Worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish, period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with revoiced pickups—this guitar has all of the authentic bite and punch that made the Telecaster Deluxe a legend.
We reimagined the pair of Wide Range-style humbucking pickups to sound bright and bold with the kind of punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The Medium "C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and three-bolt neck plate.
- Model Name : Vintera Road Worn '70s Telecaster Deluxe, Maple Fingerboard, Daphne Blue
- Series : Road Worn
- Color : Daphne Blue
- Body : Alder
- Body Finish : Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape : Telecaster
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape : Medium "C"
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 21
- Frets Size : Medium Jumbo
- String Nut : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays : Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup : Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup : Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration : HH
- Bridge : 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs : Skirted Black Plastic with Numbered Indicators