Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Weight: 7 lbs 13.3 oz
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Stratocaster®. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the map. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Vintera '60s Stratocaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Ice Blue Metallic
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:'60s C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:0149983383