Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please call us or send us a message.
Weight: 8 lbs 9.3 oz
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Precision Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with a re-voiced pickup—this bass has all of the punchy tone that made the P Bass® famous.
For authentic, original-era tone we re-voiced the single split-coil P Bass pickup to sound more like the original. Seismic and punchy, it has the tone that made the P Bass one of the most popular electric basses. The “Vintage C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include an anodized aluminum pickguard, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.Specs:
- Body Shape:Precision
- Number of Strings:4
- Color:Dakota Red
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Body Material:Alder
- Neck Shape:Vintage C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-saddle American Vintage
- Tuners:American Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Middle Pickup:Vintera Vintage-style '50s Split Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:Fender NPS, .045-.105
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:0149612354