Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the next addition to Fender's acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Featuring Fender's proprietary Tone Master modeling process and combined with player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps, the Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features for today's most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the magical combination of the mid-60s black panel amplifier circuit and four 10" speakers. It's got the unique beefy sound of the large 4x10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W(simulated) amplifier. There's no mistaking this sound when you plug into it, and now you can lift it easily and set the volume to the venue. With modern features including selectable output power and IR line out, the Tone Master Super Reverb is ideal for stage, studio, or home use.
- Series: Tone Master
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Output Power: 200W into 4 ohms (Simulates 45W Tube Amp Performance); Switchable to 45W, 22W, 12W, 5W, 1W
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Control Panel: Normal: Bright, Volume, Treble, Bass; Vibrato: Bright, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Rear Control Panel: Power, Mute, Output Power Selector, Cabinet Simulator, Line Out Level, Ground Lift
- Effects: Convolution Spring Reverb, Tremolo
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Speaker: Four - 10" Jensen P10R Alnico
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Meranti Plywood
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Footswitch Connection Type: 1/4"
- Connectivity: USB For Firmware Updates
- Cover: P/N: 0056927000, '65 Super Reverb, Black (Included)
- Power Cable: IEC (Amplifier Has Universal Voltage Operation For Global Use)
- Dimensions: 24.75" (63 cm) H x 25.12" (63.5 cm) W x 10.5" (26.5 cm) D
- Weight: 36 lbs (16.3 kg)