Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
The Fender Limited-Edition Road Worn ’70s Telecaster Deluxe will take you back to that time when thick, warm humbucker tones were all over the radio. It successfully recreates the look of the original with the same coveted features—a period-accurate maple neck, F-stamped tuning machines and a nitrocellulose-finished alder body with the gentle dings of decades spent in dive bars. But there's much more here than meets the eye.
Fender reimagined a pair of Wide Range-style humbuckers to sound bright and bold with an inspired, punchy tone. But Seth Lover's mojo is still ever-present, and you'll definitely hear it. To ensure accurate intonation, Fender spec'd this Telecaster with a string-through body 6-saddle Strat bridge. Other features include dot inlays, vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and a 3-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
The original Telecaster Deluxe, introduced in 1972, won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain. The Fender Limited-Edition Road Worn ’70s Tele Deluxe promises to do the same.
- Alder body with Road Worn nitrocellulose finish
- Maple neck with medium C-shape, maple fretboard
- Dual Fender Wide-Range humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Strat hardtail bridge, F-stamped tuning machines, synthetic bone nut
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Medium C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Hardtail
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico