Weight: 7 lbs 2.1 oz
The Fender Road Worn ’50s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. The nitrocellulose lacquer finish— prized for its aging patterns and ability to "breathe"—is hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in vibe. This alder-bodied Strat delivers the playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
Fender recreated a trio of calibrated single-coil Hot Strat pickups to sound more like the originals. Spec'd with Formvar wire and individually-beveled alnico 5 magnets, they have the crisp, articulate tone that first made Fender famous.
The updated Thick Soft V-shaped neck has a 7.25''-radius maple fretboard with 21 vintage-tall frets. Vintage-style tuners and a 6-saddle synchronized trem complete the package. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and traditional Strat control layout. The Fender Road Worn ’50 Strat includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage Tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel