Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Weight 8 bs 9.1 oz
Fusing classic Fender design with player-centric features and exciting finishes, the Player Plus Telecaster delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless pickups, the Player Plus Nashville Tele delivers warm, sweet Tele twang as well as Strat in- between tones without hum. A push-pull switch on the tone control engages the neck pickup in switch positions 1 & 2 for two additional tones. The silky satin Modern "C" Player Plus Tele neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12" radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. A modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles adds a touch of brightness while providing precise intonation and the locking tuners provide rock- solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning finishes, the Player Plus Nashville Telecaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Series: Player Plus
- Model Name: Player Plus Nashville Telecaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color(s): Aged Candy Apple Red
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele with Block Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise- shell
- Pickups: Player Plus Noiseless Tele (Bridge), Player Plus Noiseless Strat (Middle), Player Plus Noiseless Tele (Neck)
- Pickup Switching; 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Switch On Tone Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome