Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message or give us a call if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
Weight: 7 lbs 10.7 oz
If there were a Mount Rushmore of Stratocaster Masters, Stevie Ray Vaughan would be one of the greats enshrined there. Almost single-handedly responsible for the electric blues revival of the 80s and 90s, he used his beloved Strat®, to blaze his way to the top of the charts. Only the artisans at the Custom Shop could craft this guitar that Vaughan co-designed with us before his untimely passing. It's one of the most revered guitars in the world, and we're proud to make it a permanent addition to the Custom Artist Collection.
SRV heavily modified his Strat to match his energetic, yet controlled, playing style. We included a trio of hot, high-output Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special pickups for fiery, authentically Fender tone that's as big as the Lone Star state. As an homage to his personal hero, Jimi Hendrix (who's also been known to pick up a Strat) SRV used a left-handed vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge on his guitar, allowing him to work the tremolo arm with his elbow - a modification we cheerfully recreated. The two-piece body is crafted from alder selected for its weight and grain, and its Relic lacquer finish will age and wear in a distinctly personal way, just like the original. The tinted riftsawn maple neck has an "Oval C" profile that's slightly thinner on the treble side, making it easier to bend those strings into the stratosphere - a precise recreation of his favorite guitar's neck profile.
Other features include 5-way pickup switching, vintage-style wiring, 3-ply Black "SRV" pickguard, vintage-style tuning machines, rosewood fingerboard, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Shape Stevie Ray Vaughan Signature Stratocaster
- Body Material 2-piece Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer, Relic'd
- Color 3-Tone Sunburst
- Neck Material Riftsawn Maple
- Neck Shape SRV Oval C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay White Micarta Dots
- Number of Frets 21, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup Custom Shop Hand-wound Texas Special Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop Hand-wound Texas Special Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop Hand-wound Texas Special Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 9235001087