Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message or give us a call if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
Weight: 9 lbs 10.9 oz
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Color: Black
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Quarter Sawn Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1960 Jazz Bass U
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Wire: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Inlay: Vintage Clay Dots
- Side Marker Inlay: Vintage Clay Dots
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt
- String Tree: Disc
- Hardware Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style
- Knobs: Knurled Chrome/Black Concentric
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise
- Neck Pickup: Fender Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass
- Controls and Switching: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Electronics Notes: 60s Stacked Concentric Control Assembly
We are a Guitar Boutique where musicians come to hang out whilst shopping from our stock of exquisite high end acoustic and electric guitars.
Miami Guitars is run by a guitar enthusiast and a professional guitar player. Our main interest consists of bringing back to the community the good old fashion way of buying instruments: from a place that feels more like a musician’s home and not a corporation eager just to sell you stuff. Our intention is not to compete with the major chains, instead we want to create alliances with all our local musicians and promote the guitar as an activity that is both artistic and spiritual, a place where local bands can promote their shows, make connections, try and purchase amazing instruments and just be themselves.
We offer you a wide variety of instruments from the greatest guitars makers of our time. We want you to get the guitar of your dreams from us and we know that you’ve worked hard to get it, here you are treated with respect and consideration from fellow musicians who share your same dreams, talk your talk and walk your walk.
Our mission is to provide the best guitar shopping experience in an ambiance of ease and comfort without vexing sales pitch and pushing. Upon their request we impart our customers with all the information pertinent to the product of their interest in order for them to make an educated decision, one that they won’t regret later.
Drop by today, or get in touch for more info!
786 275 6700
10 AM - 6PM
WE ARE ONLY TAKING CUSTOMERS
BY APPOINTMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
PLEASE CALL US TO SET
Your Caption Goes Here