Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Weight: 7 lbs 9.2 oz
When the opening riff of "Good Times Bad Times" came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the "mirror guitar" before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument. At each stage in its evolution, this legendary guitar produced some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features a two-piece ash body, lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin's first album. The custom "Thin D"-shaped maple neck has a 7.25"-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The "top-loader" bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintage-style round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster also boasts some personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, vintage-style "stained glass" strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: "I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar."
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Jimmy Page Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:2-piece Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:White Blond
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Jimmy Page Custom Thin D
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-saddle Vintage-style String-through
- Tuners:Vintage Sinlge Line Fender Deluxe
- Neck Pickup:Jimmy Page Custom '59 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Jimmy Page Custom '59 Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender 250R NPS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Vintage Tweed Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0119210801