Fender American Professional II SSS Sienna Sunburst Maple Fingerboard (US22107894)
Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Weight: 7 lbs 4.6 oz
Since its debut in 1954, the Stratocaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The American Professional II Strat may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven guitar yet.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. Start with the lightweight, ringingly resonant roasted pine body, recalling some of Fender's earliest guitars. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II pickups add articulation and warmth to classic Strat chime, while the upgraded 2-point synchronized tremolo with its cold-rolled steel block adds sustain and increases clarity while adding a touch of high-end sparkle.
Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the American Pro II Strat is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one. Includes deluxe molded case.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Roasted Pine
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rolled-edge Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Tone bypass
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States