Miami-Guitars is an authorized Ernie Ball Music Man Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message on Reverb.
Weight: 7 lbs 7.0 oz
Steve Lukather’s intense, melodic playing style is influenced as much by early blues-rock pioneers like Hendrix and Page as it is by jazz fusion masters like Di Meola and Gambale. And Ernie Ball Music Man’s Luke III is a guitar worthy of the Steve Lukather name. This axe combines easy playability and rock-solid reliability, as evidenced by its comfortable double-cut okoume body, vintage floating tremolo, and Schaller locking tuners. The Luke III boasts top-shelf tonewoods, with an attention-grabbing quilt maple top, rosewood fingerboard, and roasted figured maple neck. Plus, it’s equipped with two creamy custom-wound Music Man humbucking pickups and an active preamp with a +12dB boost that’s guaranteed to launch your leads into the stratosphere. No matter what style of music you play, the Luke III will elevate your playing.
- Number of Strings-6
- Body Type-Solidbody
- Body Shape-Luke III
- Body Material-Okoume
- Top Material-Quilted Maple
- Body Finish-High Gloss Polyester
- Color-Luscious Green
- Neck Material-Roasted Figured Maple
- Neck Shape-Luke
- Neck Joint-5-way Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material-Roasewood
- Fingerboard Inlay-Dots
- Number of Frets-22, Low Wide
- Scale Length-25.5"
- Nut Width-1.625"
- Nut Material-Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece-Music Man Floating Vintage Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners-Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Neck Pickup-Music Man Custom Wound Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup-Music Man Custom Wound Humbucker
- Controls-1 x master volume (push/push gain boost), 1 x master tone
- Switching-5-way blade pickup switch