Miami-Guitars is an authorized Ernie Ball Music Man Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
Weight: 8 lbs 8.9 oz
The Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 4 HH is a beautifully balanced electric bass with a resonant basswood body, fast-playing maple neck, and ebony fingerboard. The Bongo bass has been embraced by top bassists, such as John Myung and Dave LaRue, and it's easy to see why. A generous double-cutaway design gives you effortless access to the upper register, while two powerful humbuckers with neodymium magnets deliver boatloads of beefy tone. An onboard 18-volt preamp with a 4-band EQ completes the Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 4 HH, delivering an extremely wide tonal range that's ripe for exploration.
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Bongo
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Color:Harest Orange
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Custom Half-moons
- Number of Frets:24, High Wide
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.625"
- Nut Material:Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Standard Music Man Chrome Steel Bridge plate with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Tuners:Custom Music Man
- Neck Pickup:Neodymium Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Neodymium Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volulme, 1 x balance, 4-band Stacked Active EQ
- Strings:Super Slinky Bass, .045-.100
- Case Included:Hardshell Case