Eastman E8D-TC Dreadnought Acoustic Thermo-Cure Sitka/Mahogany Natural (M2213833)
Miami-Guitars is an authorized Eastman Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message on Reverb if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
Here we have an absolutely stunning Eastman E8D-TC! Everything we get from Eastman blows us away, but this one in particular is special. There's just something about these new thermocured models! Straight from the factory it plays amazing, and it set up beautifully. Even better than that is the sound. It's nice and balanced, lush, and full-bodied. There's plenty of volume, but thanks to the Rosewood there's nice harmonic content as well. We just can't seem to put this one down! Eastman's quality and attention to detail is pretty mind-blowing for the price, and trust me, you won't want to miss out on this one!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermocured Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm