Miami-Guitars is an authorized Eastman Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message on Reverb if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SXB510-06M-N
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen
- Color Options: Traditional
We are a Guitar Boutique where musicians come to hang out whilst shopping from our stock of exquisite high end acoustic and electric guitars.
Miami Guitars is run by a guitar enthusiast and a professional guitar player. Our main interest consists of bringing back to the community the good old fashion way of buying instruments: from a place that feels more like a musician’s home and not a corporation eager just to sell you stuff. Our intention is not to compete with the major chains, instead we want to create alliances with all our local musicians and promote the guitar as an activity that is both artistic and spiritual, a place where local bands can promote their shows, make connections, try and purchase amazing instruments and just be themselves.
We offer you a wide variety of instruments from the greatest guitars makers of our time. We want you to get the guitar of your dreams from us and we know that you’ve worked hard to get it, here you are treated with respect and consideration from fellow musicians who share your same dreams, talk your talk and walk your walk.
Our mission is to provide the best guitar shopping experience in an ambiance of ease and comfort without vexing sales pitch and pushing. Upon their request we impart our customers with all the information pertinent to the product of their interest in order for them to make an educated decision, one that they won’t regret later.
Drop by today, or get in touch for more info!
786 275 6700
10 AM - 6PM
WE ARE ONLY TAKING CUSTOMERS
BY APPOINTMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
PLEASE CALL US TO SET
Your Caption Goes Here