Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
The Nile Rodgers Hitmaker electric guitar from Fender features a 1960s alder body that is uniquely smaller and more contoured than a typical vintage Strat. The beautiful lacquer matches the finish Nile sprayed on the guitar himself just after he acquired it in the early days of Chic. The custom ’59-profile one-piece maple neck has a 9.5" radius fingerboard, medium-jumbo frets and a satin finish. A “Nile Rodgers & Chic” logo adorns the back of the headstock and a custom Hitmaker logo is stamped into the neck plate. The Nile Rodgers Hitmaker single-coil Strat pickups are voiced to accurately replicate the quack, chime and bell-like clarity of the original Hitmaker. Other features include a hard-tail string-through bridge with period-correct bent-steel saddles, an eye-catching mirrored chrome-plated brass pickguard, locking Sperzel tuners and a set of white speed knobs. The guitar also comes with a vintage-style case with Hitmaker-embroidered interior and a custom certificate of authenticity.
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck wood: Maple
- Neck shape: 1959 “C”
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin nitrocellulose lacquer with gloss headstock face
- Material: Maple
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut width/material: 1.625"/Bone
- Neck: Hitmaker Nile Rodgers Strat
- Middle: Hitmaker Nile Rodgers RWRP Strat
- Bridge: Hitmaker Nile Rodgers Strat
- Pickup switch: 5-position blade
- Bridge design: 6-saddle strings, through-body Strat Hardtail with bent steel saddles
- Tuning machines: Sperzel locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Case: Deluxe Limited-Edition hardshell with embroidered Hitmaker logo