Miami-Guitars is an authorized Collings Guitar Dealer / Factory warranty included. Please let us know of any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, send us a message or give us a call.
Weight: 7 lbs 6.1 oz
SoCo LC named after the vibrant and eclectic South Congress district of Austin, TX, The SoCo LC combines some of the most well-loved features and sounds from the heritage of semi-hollow guitars with a distinctive look and feel all its own. A 15" lower bout gives this SoCo a comfortable, well balanced feel and exceptional note articulation. The single-cutaway body design makes for greater mass and contact with the neck joint, providing solid low-end response and a resonance you can feel throughout the instrument.
- Top Wood: Select figured maple semi-hollow laminate body
- Back Wood: Select figured maple semi-hollow laminate body
- Scale: 24 7/8"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Walnut Finish
- Hand Set Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Pots: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1
- Headstock Shape: Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Ivoroid Knobs
- Inlays: MOP Dots
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Pickguard: Black
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Pickup(s): Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Case: Collings Hardcase