Weight: 7 lbs 6.8 oz
The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel's storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the all-new Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS HT M boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
The San Dimas alder body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
The humbucking Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge pickup and single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP neck pickups are mounted directly to the body for increased vibration transfer. This powerful pickup trio produces aggressive harmonics in the bridge position for distinguished blues and metal runs, and the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude in the middle and neck.
Extensive tonal variations are on top with a five-way blade pickup switch, volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, and removes itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. A Charvel HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge is designed for improved intonation and enhanced sustain and resonance.
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 Features
- 25.5" scale length
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 humbucking bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, volume control and no-load tone control
- Charvel HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners, Charvel neck plate and standard strap buttons