Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH Maple Fingerboard Chlorine Burst (MC22004671)
Weight: 7 lbs 3.9 oz
Two guitar icons come together in the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24. Its alder Jackson Dinky body is light in the hands and contoured against the body, while a graphite-reinforced Charvel Speed Neck remains rock solid as it ages. Charvel's familiar 12"–16" compound-radius fingerboard flattens out nicely in the upper registers, giving technical players the speed and expression they need for bends, runs, and vibrato.
What we think is really special is the Pro-Mod DK24's diversity of tones on tap, via twin Seymour Duncan humbuckers. The bridge-position Full Shred SH-10's searing 14.1kΩ DCR nicely offsets the neck-position vintage-output Alnico II Pro APH-1N. Together, these pickups deliver everything the modern player can expect to encounter, from fusion to prog and beyond. A recessed Gotoh tremolo system texturizes chords and leads without jeopardizing your tuning.
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePro-Mod DK24
- Body MaterialAlder
- Top MaterialQuilted Maple veneer
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorChlorine Burst
- Neck MaterialCaramelized Maple
- Neck ShapeCharvel Speed Neck
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard MaterialCaramelized Maple
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialGraphTech Tusq XL
- Bridge/TailpieceGotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- TunersCharvel Die-cast Locking
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Custom Full Shred SH-10B Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 2-way mini-toggle (series/parallel)
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch