Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory Warranty included. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest.
WEIGHT 7 LBS 11.6 OZ
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '60s HR/CR Stratocaster takes you back to one of modern music's most electrifying decades. Its two-piece body is crafted from ash selected for weight and grain, and sports a Heavy Relic "thin skin" lacquer finish designed to evoke decades of the most punishing play and touring. The tinted flame maple neck is sculpted with a 1965 "C" back profile that's ideal any playing style. It's capped with a flat-laminated rosewood 9.5"-12" compound radius fingerboard that becomes increasingly flatter for faster play and easier bending as it gets closer to the body, and is fitted with 21-6105 narrow and tall frets, which are very comfortable to play.
Three Hand Wound '60/'63 Strat pickups deliver sweet 1960s single-coil sound, each distinctly unique in character. The middle pickup is reverse wound/ reverse polarity which cancels hum when used in combination with the neck or bridge pickups. Wired with a special Tone-Saver Treble-Bleed circuit that allows volume reduction without sacrificing tone and Vintage Modified #2 scheme, this guitar is equipped to meet any musical style.
Other premium features include an engraved "Limited Edition" neck plate, 3-Ply Mint Green Pickguard, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, and bone nut. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Series: Custom Limited
- Model Name: Limited Edition '60s HR/CR Stratocaster
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Finish: Heavy Relic Lacquer
- Body Material: Lightweight Ash
- Neck Material: AA Flame Maple
- Neck Shape: 1965 "C"
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 9.5"-12" Radius
- Fingerboard Material: AAA Rosewood
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Orientation: Right Hand
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound 60/63 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound 60/63 RWRP Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound 60/63 Single-Coil Strat
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: Vintage White
- Special Electronics: 5 Way Switch, Vintage Modified Wiring #2 (Vol /Tone 1 (Neck & Mid) / Tone 2 (Bridge) with Treble Bleed Tone Saver)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case